Friday, April 28, 2017

For those of you who haven’t yet visited my
virtual gallery, I would like to invite you to see my art.
I do specialize in oil portraiture from my client's photos.
I have a lay-a-way payment plan to meet your needs.
No pressure, Pay as your budget can afford.
If you find yourself interested in honoring a loved one or a memorializing a family member or friend, I will be more than happy to talk to you.
I am easy to work with.

                        Memorial painting of Tonja Gauthier

                I was the Official Portrait Artist for the Sacramento 
                Kings 2002-03 Western Conference  Champions 


            
                                          A Tribute to Vincent


       They are making a film titled loving Vincent. Each frame of the film is a separate painting. I cannot wait to see the finished product.

A number of years back I visited the Cleveland National Museum of Art. And in the basement I found a Van Gogh painting. I stood as close as I was allowed to, and studied the many layers of the painting trying to understand what were his first strokes on the painting, and of course the following brush strokes. 
Post a Comment